Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Answers to common questions
- Reservations are strongly encouraged as we only have 50 seats.
- Please note that reservations will NOT be taken via email, the forms on our website, facebook, or any other social media site.
- Please call the box office to make reservations at 219-926-7875
- We only accept cash and check at the box office.
- We do not use paper tickets. There is a list of reservations at the box office.
- All actors are required to audition for each show. We do not have a set troupe/group of actors. Please visit the auditions page for info.
- Auditions are typically a couple of months before a show opens. They will be announced on our website and Facebook page.
- We do not individually contact people about auditions.
- For audition information, please go to https://4thstreetncca.com/auditions
- If you are interested in volunteering in areas other than acting go to https://4thstreetncca.com/volunteer/
- If you are interested in helping with a specific show - please contact us when auditions are announced. This includes crew and backstage roles. (Further in advance is ok as even backstage positions may fill up well before a show opens.)
- Please note that there are certain months where not a lot is going on compared to other months or certain tasks are not required. Please see our show schedule.
- Sorry, we do not offer any paid positions or internships. We are an all-volunteer community theater.
Renting the Space
- While it may look like we have plenty of downtime, please understand that we rehearse, build the set, and perform all in the same space. There is very little truly open time - maybe a few weeks a year.
- We do not rent out our space to individuals or for-profit groups.
- While we will occasionally have an outside performing arts group in our space, it will only be considered when we do not have our own performances or rehearsals going on.
- We will not rent out the building on any holiday weekend due being an all volunteer organization.
- Due to the number of other groups in our area offering kids camps and classes, we do not offer any kids camps or classes at this time. We encourage you to look at the groups in Chesterton, Portage, Michigan City, and Valparaiso that already offer kids classes.
For any other questions, please email us at email@example.com