Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Answers to common questions
- Reservations are strongly encouraged as we only have 50 seats.
- Please note that reservations will NOT be accepted via email or the forms on our website.
- Our box office volunteers do NOT monitor Facebook or social media. Reservations will not be taken there.
- Please call the box office to make reservations at 219-926-7875
- We only accept cash and check at the box office.
- We do not use paper tickets. There is a list of reservations at the box office.
- All actors are required to audition for each show. We do not have a set troupe/group of actors. Please visit the auditions page for info.
- Auditions are typically a couple of months before a show opens. They will be announced on our website and Facebook page. We do not individually contact people about them.
- For audition information, please go to https://4thstreetncca.com/auditions
- If you are interested in volunteering in areas other than acting go to https://4thstreetncca.com/volunteer/
- We are an all-volunteer community theater. We are always looking for new volunteers.
- Please note that there are certain months where not a lot is going on compared to other months or certain tasks are not required. Please see our show schedule.
- Sorry, we do not offer any paid positions or internships.
Renting the Space
- We do not rent out our space.
- While we will occasionally have an outside performing arts group in our space, it will only be considered when we do not have our own performances or rehearsals going on.
- While it may look like we have plenty of downtimes, please remember we rehearse, build the set, and perform all in the same space. There is very little truly open time - maybe a few weeks a year.
- Outside groups are not permitted in our space from the time we start building a set until after the show closes.
- Due to the number of other groups in our area offering kids camps and classes, we do not offer any kids camps or classes at this time.
For any other questions, please fill out the form below.