Date: Due to concerns about the COVID delta variant, we are postponing Red Kite, Brown Box. Please join our email list or follow our Facebook page to be notified when a new date has been confirmed.
Conceived and Directed by Jacqueline Russell, Artistic Director and Co-Founder of the Chicago Children's Theatre.
Ideal for ages 6 -14.
Indiana Arts Commission
Chesterton - Duneland Kiwanis
About the show
Red Kite, Brown Box is a nationally unique, live theater experience that leads children with autism and their caregivers on an imaginative journey where simple cardboard boxes transform into a magical world full of treasures and joyous play. Ideal for ages 6 -14.
About the Audience
- A maximum of 12 children with ASD will be invited to participate in each performance.
- Teachers interested in bringing an entire class, even if a larger than 10, please contact Jude Tanter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A parent or caretaker must accompany each child to the theater and will be able to sit near his/her child, though not in the performance space itself.
- We can also accommodate a limited number of observers (parents, siblings, etc) in the audience.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
About the Performances
- Performance duration: approximately 50 minutes.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to check-in
- Date: TBA
- Reservations are required. Absolutely no walk-ins!
- Your registration time will be confirmed by email or phone.
- Donation: a cash donation of $5.00 per person is suggested. Credit Cards are not accepted.